Your Link to the Legal Community
Our law office understands that when people hire an attorney, they are often experiencing very stressful situations. These people need someone who cares about them and doesn't simply go through the motions. For that reason, we make sure our clients not only receive high-quality legal services, but also the reassurance they deserve.
For many years, Alan I. Farber, Attorney at Law has been providing legal assistance to individuals and families in the areas of estate planning and estate administration. We have experience in many different fields of law and place great value on using that experience to advise our clients and provide them with useful and practical advice. Our clients depend upon us for fast, knowledgeable advice. When clients present us with matters beyond our area of focus, such as divorce, personal injury and criminal matters, we provide referrals or introductions to experienced attorneys who can provide the necessary representation.
Overview: What the legal practice offers
- Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Assistance with Probate and Estate Administration
- Long term care planning, Medicaid/Medical Assistance planning
- Practical advice and honest assessments of cases and issues
- Personal, caring and friendly service and genuine concern for your satisfaction and well-being.
Find out more about our services and fees by clicking on "Services and Fees" in the upper left corner of this page.